Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2013

Goal Again ...

Before and After
I read on 3fatchicks.com forum about a site named True Weight. I did their calculation and found I am at my true weight now! 163 is what they recommend given my age, size, history, and bone structure. So now I can work on maintenance. Not sure why I was trying to get to 155. It is the middle of the healthy weight range for my height on Weight Watchers, but I look and feel good at my current weight, and have been maintaining it for a few weeks. When I weigh in at WW, I of course have clothing on, so my goal there is 164, to compensate for very light clothing.

I appreciate all the support I have received from my friends and family.

1 comment:

J.N. said...

You were so smart to take a before picture. You look fab. I love it!
You are beautiful in both pictures. But your inner and outer body is healthier than what is once was. I bet it's fun to move around in a smaller body. :) r