Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Forest of Kahruvel Hums

A Time Machine?
I wandered over to Seaside Village in Cowell (Second Life, that is) today, and found this wonderful device in the woods nearby. It did not accept me as a passenger, so I just admired the craftsmanship and continued on my way. I felt strange thrills up my spine as I walked, who knows why. Sometimes the Forest can harbor strange beings and it seems to have a time/space continuum warp of some kind. Occasionally buildings collapse and stairways crumble for no apparent reason. Maybe the grid quakes are stirring again. I ended up at Grandma Thetan's house (Salazar's grandmother lives in the Forest), where I heard a strange humming sound. Maybe Salazar is experimenting again.

Grandma Thetan's House

2 comments:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

I only wish we could have pieced together all these parts... maybe we could have saved Sal and Cowell...

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

For the record, that looks like Neal Lyle's vehicle - it might still be a time machine though.