Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

My Core Beliefs or .. My Core Be Leafs!

This is the Tableau of the Major Arcana, using the Builders of the Adytum deck. It puts the Seven Stages of Spiritual Unfoldment into a pictorial map. The stages go from top to bottom and left to right.


Above the series of seven stages is The Fool, the spirit, who is ever young and is all potential.


The Seven Stages of Spiritual Unfoldment, as I understand them, from studying B.O.T.A. materials, are:

  1.   Bondage or Mirth
  2.   Awakening
  3.   Revelation
  4.   Organization
  5.   Regeneration
  6.   Realization
  7.   Cosmic Consciousness
In the next seven blog posts, I plan to cover each one a bit, for anyone who may be interested.

1 comment:

J.N. said...

I am so interested. Can you build a Tarot Blog? I would love to share your blog with others~
your insight is juicy.