Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

My Personal Predator

acer Predator
What a beast it is! This is a gaming computer, complete with a bay for extra drives, LOTS of USB ports, a gaming keyboard with extra keys for macros, and a gaming mouse with a wheel that can be set for super speed, or click mode for more control. It has 1 1/2 terrabyte drive resident. I made the HP into a normal non-RAID computer, using the 1T drive that was still alive, and gave it to my son Patrick. I hope he will use it in good health!


Osprey PHONED and asked how it was doing, and what my framerate is in Second Life. Well, although I do not recall having had more than 35 fps, and usually much lower rates than that, today I had between 55-70 fps! That means less jerkiness in filming, and all sorts of things become better in a virtual world. YAY acer you are ACE!

3 comments:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

That's... that's beautiful...

kumi kuhr said...

what a fantastic looking beasty!! it's FAB

Osprey said...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeast!