Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Google Home Page

Home Page




Recently I was chided by a friend for not reading the newspaper. If you read what is on my home page you will see I get BBC news, plus the Christian Science Monitor daily news. I am actually allergic to newspapers, and paper and ink and airplanes and trucks cannot deliver the news as fast as this home page does. True, I did not know about a leaking pipe in our power plant when we had the rolling blackouts, but on my other email page I have local headlines, and if I had been paying attention it may have appeared there.

1 comment:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

News snooze I say! :)

Next step is to click the "Change theme from class" link near the top right and add a theme called Teahouse - you will love it! The wee fox does different stuff all day long!