Search This Blog

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Unretouched!

After a year of working on improving my diet, and continuing to do yoga almost every day, I feel better than I have in years. This year I am working on straightening my back. I have almost succeeded in straightening my right leg. It was twisted and splayed out to the side, and now it is nearly straight.


Rather than simply accepting difficulties like weak ankles, bad posture and knock-knees, in Iyengar Yoga we work on them, and over time, they improve.


No matter what the important thing is GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. My figure may never be perfect, but I am doing my best with what I have.

3 comments:

Osprey said...

You look good, babee!

robyn said...

Your eyes have a certain look that I love. "the look of love is in your eyes.":)
hey honey, you look good and you're good looking.
yum.

hba said...

I'll third all that - go you!