Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

My Toof Care (As Opposed to my Hoof Care)

I just received my new Eco-Dent tooth powder in the lemon-lime flavor. I am almost out of the cinnamon flavor, which was not bad. I bought the tooth powder in the first place for travel, as it does not need to be in the liquids and gels bag; I like it so well I use it a lot, and it makes my teeth very white and strong without fluoride or whiteners. It is made of baking soda with a few additives.

When I sent for my replacement bottle of the tooth powder, I went to the Eco-Dent website instead of buying a bottle of the powder from an online retail site. I then saw they offered toothbrushes as well, with replaceable heads. The bristles are "welded" into the head of the brush, so there are no pockets where bacteria can grow. They are also made of recycled materials and are 100% recyclable themselves.

BUT the best thing about them is, they are made in Wisconsin (where I was manufactured)!

3 comments:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

Are you recyclable too, then?

Enjah said...

As a matter of fact, should I be found freshly dead, they can rush my corpse to the hospital and harvest any usable parts. Does that qualify as recyclable? If so, yes I am.

bianca jackson said...

Hope your daily toof care will always be that effective to you. Living with a dental goody-goody is not an easy thing. Sounds totally exhausting to me. But we must all take good care of our teeth, so our whole system's healthy too!