Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Inworld Video of Eskiil's LOVE



My video of Eskil Steenberg's virtual world LOVE, now in ALPHA. I have never been in a world when it was in ALPHA before! BETA yes. I am not much help, to Eskil or to my fellow players, because I keep wandering around in awe of the magnificent graphics. I am slowly learning to use the tools. In the middle of this video I get shot and die. As I lie dying I watch the firefight around me. The wonderful settlement in the beginning was destroyed. The second one was being built while I shot video.

In this world when you speak you cannot move and vice versa, which is a drag, but oh well. And the AI (Artificial Intelligences) are hard and constantly tearing things down and killing players. Overall it is complex but I will learn (there are forums and wiki here), and it will change and evolve. Interesting process!

2 comments:

Eladrienne Laval said...

That looks beautiful to me. I think I will try it and see what it is like.

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

Ohhh it is very beautiful - I'd love to join myself but time is against me. It does look incredibly complicated though - and shortlived - all that builind only to be killed and start again. Sigh.