Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

Making Books



















I have had this book for eons. I made one box that was very beautiful, with soft sued-like blue-violet paper on the outside and coral on the inside. I made one mistake of paper direction and it was flawed, but I loved it still.

Now I am thinking, perhaps I shall make a book. That was the reason I bought this book in the first place. I have in mind a small, illustrated book for adults (not Adult, but not a children's book, I mean). Whether I shall do it or not, I do not know, but I cannot let this book go. It is nicely illustrated with line drawings and plain areas of color. Nice format, nice typeface. The entire thing is very pleasing to look at.

1 comment:

Young Geoffrion said...

A lovely idea, Enjah. I imagine something layered, textured, slightly articulated, integrating all your personalities, bursting out of the bounds of its binding. Osprey has always tried to persuade me to render my own stories into something wearable; I've thought that a magical idea; wearable memories. But don't let my enthusiasm influence your own vivid imagination. Here's a vote for the Book.
heh.. word verification for this post is "actor"