Search This Blog

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Foot Prescription



My complaint was
plantar fasciitis. It hs gotten worse in spite of lots of daily stretching. I can't blame my shoes, by the way. I have been wearing only "sensible" shoes for decades. I even switched to Earth Shoes recently, which I love, and find wonderfully comfortable. I must be on the verge of some big life change? (I have already gone through a few ...)



From left to right: [my vitamin C drink], buffered vitamin C powder, Bone Strength, Every Woman multivitamins, Rhus Toxicodendron homeopathic remedy, Milk Thistle capsules, Thyroid Plus, a tincture to aid digestion (tastes absolutely vile), vitamin B12 sublingual spray, castor oil, trauma oil, and Topricin (a mushroom preparation which I had already been using, I confess).

Here is the prescription! Well, clearly the naturopath decided to pump up my general health. She said eat more protein (no problem), and prescribed all these liquids, powder, oils, tablets and capsules!

No comments: