Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Dishcloth for Esperanza



I was inspired by Ida Keen to start knitting again. It is part of my plan to keep my hands busy so that I cannot eat quite so much.
This is my third dishcloth, and the first with variegated yarn. The pattern was one of those in which each row is unique, so it took a lot of concentration.
Esperanza has a white kitchen but she is thinking of changing the paint color to pastel, maybe lavender. This dishcloth will fit in nicely, I think.

2 comments:

robyn said...

I love that, I love the color and shape and the pattern. You are so creative!

Ida said...

Look at you being all crafty! That looks great!

PS I read back about Chips Heartworms, we had to do that with Maude too (she is only just through with the don't run around you will DIE part). That was not the most fun I have ever had.

Do you know that your feed thing is broken? Do you know how to fix it?