Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2006

The Room of My Soul

What Your Soul Really Looks Like

You are quite expressive and thoughtful. You see the world in a way that others are blind to.

You are a very grounded, responsible, and realistic person. People may not want to hear the truth from you, but they're going to get it.

You see yourself with pretty objective eyes. How you view yourself is almost exactly how other people view you.

Your near future is all about change, but in very small steps. The end of the journey looks far, but it's much closer than you realize.

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.

16 comments:

robyn said...

OMG my room looks just like yours.
well...now that's interesting.

Enjah said...

yes it certainly is! the graphic is always the same though

botz said...

your near future is about to change...a soul-face lift?

Osprey said...

I copied you. nyah nyah

Enjah said...

my near future is changing into something more comfortable

robyn said...

cooooollllllie cooooolllll
this week Caroleigh's father has mouth surgery...mine is on a top burner.

robyn said...

Enjah, my graphic and description were the same...that's what I meant. that's why I was impressed.
I went back and played around and got other things.
Does that mean two bodies one soul room?
I guess space is just space after all.
twin soul-room

Enjah said...

You are the coyote's TWIN! ... but ... you are not 100% ANARCHIST!

botz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Enjah said...

the garbage can is for deleting a comment. The author can do it, and so can the owner of the blog.

robyn said...

Okay, Botz why are you feeling anxiety over this trash can?
waiting for a deep sharing...

robyn said...

***You are the coyote's TWIN! ... but ... you are not 100% ANARCHIST!***

Yea! we could be binary stars...
what you say, could we take a spin around the universe?
rDs

robyn said...

(Imagine this said with a French accent) yes but of course you must report this to the Oracle, she runs the programs.


just thought I might mention binary stars again (said with a Scottish accent).

Lang said...

I got exactly the same result.

Lang said...

PS: Oops - no I didn't! I got a paragraph in the text which said that I was too full of myself.

Just because I like leather couches :(

Poet said...

Though I have not gone to the test, I have always felt that my true soul/self is quiet and softly happy. I have developed a talkative/louder outer person for attention and enjoyment. My graphic would be abstract with blue and white, some gray and the peace sign in the middle.